About Insignia Futures & Options
Trying to figure out how to trade futures & options can be overwhelming for many investors. Since 2001, Insignia Futures & Options has been providing futures trading services, education, trade assistance and trade recommendations designed to give you confidence in your trading.
Our services include futures trading, futures options trading, futures spread trading & futures options spread trading in all of the major futures market sectors such as the emini S&P 500, Gold, Crude Oil, Soybeans, Euro Currency, Sugar, Live Cattle, US Treasury Bonds, plus many more. We cater to all levels of commodity futures investors. Trade online with our latest generation futures trading platform: InsigniaTrader, or work directly with a futures broker for those clients seeking futures trade recommendations and advice.
We are registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and are members of the National Futures Association (NFA). Our mission is to provide commodity futures traders with state of the art order entry capabilities, competitive commission rates and most importantly, the professional customer service that today’s futures traders demand. We are here to serve you!
You are More than Just an Account Number
- At Insignia Futures & Options, you, our client, are our number one priority.
- We offer technologically advanced trading platforms…including one with no monthly charges.
- In addition to our online futures order entry systems, we offer a 24 hour trading desk where you can phone in your orders or check the status of your account.
- You will talk to a “real-live” commodity futures broker if you are having a problem – at no additional charge.
- You, our client, are the most important part of our business and we strive everyday to prove you made the right decision by opening a futures trading account with Insignia Futures & Options commodity futures brokers.
Access to Today’s Electronic Futures Trading Enviroment
As experienced futures traders ourselves, we know what serious futures traders, like yourself, are looking for…
- Highly competitive commission rates
- Reliable trade execution
- Access to the latest innovative trading technologies
- Access to fresh, real-time news and streaming quotes & charts
- Very liberal day trade margins*
- Superb customer service, 24 hours a day